LABEL : SOULPOT STUDIO
SHOWCASE : 10.19 Sunday
Opened with skyscrapers and noisy background sounds to soft tones of eery dreary tunes made me wake up to its metallics and boxy shapes. They gave me a monochromatic metallic futuristic mood.
1. That green looks so fab on the runway. Sheek and Shiny! On the runway the pants look linen but I don’t know my fabrics to exactly pinpoint it.
2.This bumper jacket came out priceless for me. I love the combination of mesh or small window panned sleeves with clear soft PVC revealing blurred soft metallic sky blue! ❤
3. That sleeveless trenchie / jacket moved so well down that runway. The lighting gave it the extra metallic kick! Gave it a very “ready-to-wear / easy-to-wear” loose-fit style.
1. That pop of purple is perfect but I am not too keen on the shape nor material. Hopefully it’s not as itchy as it looks. That random band on the skirt gives it extra shape. What do u think? Random or not?
2. So what does this remind u of? Reminds me of Japanese designs. That bando placed across the chest and through to the armpits is a bit random but I adore it. It gives the top more edge and innovation. And that skirt.. How it moves on the runway is to die for! I love skirts that can do that!
3. The top’s texture is what appeals to me first over the metallic bando and the skirt. I would prefer without the bando but I still like it with. The side flaps would have been better discarded but it’s not too much of a problem as they’re subtly on the side. I just love the layered front. Mesh and pure white silk or cotton? Yes plz!!! Just gives it its slim sophisticated shape in her legs.
If you have known me by now, you would notice I love a bit of leg and inconsistency while still convey feminine and sophistication. The above three are my favourite outfits from this runway! I love thick jackets / trenchies, lots of legs from an open top, skirt, dress or cape and one slim leg from a random cut dress.
Check out the whole runway below.
What are your thoughts?
PHOTOS by Angelo Shin